College Recruiter believes that every student and recent graduate deserves a great career. Key to that is gaining valuable, career-related experience while in school, but that is very much in doubt for most right now.
Due to coronavirus, millions of students of one-, two-, and four-year colleges and universities are entering a very, very uncertain summer. If they’ve already been hired into an internship or other job, will their employer rescind it? Will it become remote? What happens to their housing? Will their managers be able and willing to manage a remote workforce?
Join College Recruiter’s chief executive officer, Faith Rothberg, as she moderates a virtual, roundtable discussion with some of the country’s foremost experts in issues related to part-time, seasonal, internship, and entry-level jobs. You’ll be able to text chat your questions to the panelists, who include:
- Cristin Rigney, University Recruiting and Internship Program Manager for New Relic
- Jill Chapman, Senior Performance Consultant – Recruitment Services for Insperity
- Grace Kutney, Associate Director of Career Services for Lawrence University
- Susan Kennedy, Director of Internships and Career Placement for Regis College
- Robert Shindell, CEO for Intern Bridge
- Pam Baker, CEO for Journeous